Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

P2D35 no drops today is day two no drops

I did rather well yesterday. I just felt super hungry. I can't wait to start to run again!! My Aunt looks different every day and Cody Just keeps looking better and better!!
I am so proud of my sponsees LOL. My Aunt is really dedicated! I like seeing that.
I am drinking coffee about ready to shower and weigh in. Or the other way around!
Any way no food cravings.
I was a bit scared of getting rid of my old clothes because I was thinking, what if I gain it all back and have nothing to wear?? then my aunt asked me how committed i was, and i said 100%.
So it's a done deal I'm throwing out all my fat clothes.
I really miss my friend Amber.
170

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Nicole J said...

Dearest Sarah, What a Success Story you have!!!! I hope you can keep this confidence and pride with you forever. You have worked so hard for a very long time on this and gotten so far. I am so very proud of you! You deserve all the attention and compliments you receive. Love you! <3 Aunt Nicci

Nicole J said...

Oh and a Big Thank You to you for sharing this diet & all the info with me. I appreciate the advice and help. It's helping me so much! Love you!!!

Post a Comment