Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

p2d15 recipe!!

Just want you all to know I am obsessed with cup cakes I love cup cakes. They are so cute!!

So I thought I could dedicate to the delicatessens. HA HA HA. I have an obsession with cup cakes.
Today was a good day, I think that I needed more water though I'm still catching up I have had about 1.5 liters of water today, No cravings, I feel wonderful, I feel more motivated. I feel great!!
Today is passed 2 weeks. It's amazing I am so happy! cant wait for my weigh in today. drum roll please!!

179 lbs

 I am so happy HCG is working for me. I look at for so differently now. Instead of an obsession I feel free away from everything.
I have a great recipe for you all:




Shrimp scampi:

Hcg safe:

                 You defrost 1 bag of shrimp.
                  Measure what you need.
                  Defrost the already cooked shrimp in the bag. I microwaved mine for about 2 minutes. 
                   Add 1Tbls of Italian seasoning mix.
                    Add 3 tbls of apple cider vinegar
                   Add 3 tbls of balsamic vinegar.


mix in bad while warm and empty the bad in a bowl.

ITS WAYY DELILCIOUS!!!
Now this is neat to share recipes. I now my friend Amber loves to share recipes and now i can see why.

Another awesome idea is to put salsa (were ok on the green salsa) (instead of vinegar), a little chilly powder, a dash of garlic powder  and shake the bag up with the thawed shrimp.

remember put all ingredients into the bag when your gonna thaw the shrimp that way the seasonings are absorbed. It's so delicious!

I will wake up tomorrow and see another lost pound!!! I figured out that tuna has too much salt for me and it's best to stick with shrimp, and make tuna more of a rarity!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment