Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

P2D34 no drops d1

Weening my self off the drops today. It's gonna suck quite a bit today. I know that TOM is coming.
I have been feeling more tired and more hungry as the day goes on. I have been feeling achy, sleepy, hungry -So hungry. Any way, Thats what I'm dealing with right now on this diet. After 3 days of eating like I have been off the protocol then I am going to get my ass back on atkins and tone up.
I've been feeling pretty good, nothing an extra cup of coffee cant help right?
I am not really excited for my weigh in today. I don't want to see 172. I want to see 169 or lower. :/ lol
I would like to be a little more than 25 lb loss. You know sneak another -1 lb er in there ha h ahaahhahahhahahhah I need more coffee.
My sister dropped out calling it a fad diet, Aunt is still doing great! and The boyfriend is looking great!
So when done right there is so much room for fabulous success. Even if water weight is making me not see my real weight I'd still be happy with 170 I just spilled this dang coffee everywhere. FUDGE.
Any way, I think this diet is able to help those who need to lose 20 lbs or 25 lbs so that exercise is easier.
I can't wait to run, Cody says he can't wait to start lifting weights, I wonder if my aunt feels that way.
I am excited for so many reasons!
Just got to get through these next few days I feel bloated. My stomach is showing signs of bloating, and my feet too. I don't even think I'm going to record my weight if it's not a good weigh in. 170!!! but i didnt delete if you know what i mean....

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment