Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

P2D29 "FAD DIETING"

wow HOLY MOLY!! 29 days, never EVER thought I would have made it through this! Went to a bar last night and got a free diet cola. The thought of a drink never even crossed my mind. I did so well. Temptation is a bitch sometimes.

I have been so good on this diet and only cheated once. I felt so bad about it, then I thought, "Nah, why? thats just being mean to myself and I don't deserve that!"
Next week is week 6, Today is the first day of week 5 Can SHE KEEP IT UP!?!?
I am just drinking my coffee, Have yet to weigh in, I kicked my colds ass!!!
Echenacia is one hell of an herb. I am listening to Ingrid Michaelson. I love her song, The way I am
I am so happy about all the things in my life right now. Not even a few screwy days could make me regret my life right now. I feel a huge change coming. HUGE!
Cody is dissapointed since he has been stalling and went up and down for about 4 days now. I suspect that he'll have a good loss today. Or I hope that he is able to keep going.

weighed in at 171.2 that is a -.2 loss No biggie, its cool a loss is still a loss and every day that goes by is just one more day under my belt!
It's probably more I just haven't BM'd so pooo ha ha ha, any way I need to get ready for work, gonna drink this coffee yum yum,

Went from a siz 26 to a size 12-13 and now I have a waist size of 30 and i lost another inch off my arms!!!!!! i went from a 15.5 to a 13!! and 33 to 30!!! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHh iiiiieee love this way of eating!!! i feel so good
today is going to be a great day!!!
I hope that my Aunt keeps up the great work too!
Cody and my Aunt, they make me so proud!
My sister has always had trouble with her weight, My dad and brother are over weight. My sister has asked me several times for help with dieting and she posted on Facebook that, "She is done with ""FAD"" dieting" and she is going to try the old natural way.
I was offended by this post since I have tried many times to help her with information about how I lost weight. I didn't do "FAD DIETING" to get where I am

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment