Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

P2d18

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. these last two were nuts.. I will update the weigh in's I quit my sandwich job for my real job that I start tomorrow.

So Cody has lost  a total of 11 lbs in 3 days!! he is doing so well. He had 2 beers and was really beating himself up.
Today I have yet to think of when I should weigh in. I know I did not drink enough water yesterday. Not so good. But I did have a lot of protein. i know i got water retention. my lips are very dry and im on tom.
i need to do a few things around to help me.


Fix bed.
laundry
make erics picture frame
go downtown to get noodles

figure out how to make wallets with the tape
i want a smoke...
i need more coffee.

do some chores and then weigh in.... no gain no loss today lates and gents. ta ta for now

dont eat your protein too late at night. and space food out during the day..
if you eat it all at night before bed to catch up on the foods you've eaten it will show on the scale.
plus i didnt drink enough water yesterday.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment