Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

p2d18 hello

I was just wanting to write that I got home and I was still at 178. Bust. So I am being very hopeful and staying positive that this will still allow me to lose some more weight. No cravings for food. I really have been finding that eating is a chore. ha ha ha. I need to keep up on my water intake more.
No problem since I have drank 3 liters already. I think I need some apples ha ha ha.

Staying optimistic. I'm tired. I'm feeling tired because I woke up too early. Tomorrow is day 19, which means 4 more days to make 26 days or if I want to go the whole way.

any way chat tomorrow :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment