Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

P2d20

I guess today is magic number 20. I have been seeing only stalling for the past two days. PMS has been put in a different spot. Instead of having PMS before- it's seeming like its during. I don't like this. I feel a bit more stressed out.
I was really good yesterday and drank my 3 liters of water. I am not sure if it's TOM that is screwing with me or if it's me getting used to HCG.
Getting used to HCG is kinda crappy. I will have to wait 6 weeks for the entire HCg to get out of my system and be ready to restart it. I don't know what I'm at today I am hoping for a 176.
That would make me really happy since then I know I am not stalling or getting used to HCG.

I really feel like PMS has got the best of me. Every little thing is making me feel stressed out.
Like small projects for instance; I didn't have to go out looking for something in particular for 2 hours at hobby lobby and walmart!!!
But for some reason I felt compelled to get this project finished.
This is a quality of mine that I never really saw before the diet. I have been playing my guitar more!
I have been keeping my room a bit more cleaner.

On HCG I have noticed I am getting cold all the time. I'm going to double up on the vitamins (B12) because I have found bruising.
Today's choice of veggie will be asparagus, I will go grab some apples, and my protein will be eggs.

I have noticed some people stay on this well here you look:

Started R1 2/21/2011
LOAD DAYS (+2.0)
VLCDWK1 (-6.8)
VLCDWK2 (-5.6)
VLCDWK3 (-2.6)
VLCDWK4 (-3.8)
VLCDWK5 (-1.0)
VLCD36 (-0.2)
VLCD37 (0.0)
VLCD38 (-0.4)
VLCD39 (-2.0)
VLCD40 (-0.2)
VLDC41 (-0.6)
VLDC42 (-0.6) - 4 lbs for week 6 - YEAH! P3 starts tomorrow. . . .

I found this interesting day 37 this person had no gain and around that day they had very little loss. just like me. Except this is day 20.
Saying no to food is not a problem now. Saying no to anything is pretty easy. Getting to eat my food is a chore. You never thought it would be that way huh? Especially since I love to binge eat.
I'll update the post of my blog with all my stats.

I noticed my stomach and my face are beginning to show signs of weight loss. My stomach especially.
Today I have work which will be fun to dress up. who would have thought.
People were asking me how I lost all the weight. I enjoy talking about dieting. It's all interesting. I just don't like it when people beg me for advice and I give them the advice and then they just throw it away.
I know I'm not here to be giving out health information, but when someone begs me to help them lose weight and I get into it and start talking to them about what THEY want to try, they don't bother.

I think the worst thing you can do to someone is take them for granted. I feel like with certain people they do that. I know dieting is hard, It wasn't fucking easy for me. HA HA HA.

When I am done with this HCG I got to get to running again and build it up I want to reach 6 minute miles. I need new running shoes.
Goal today is to be positive, Be happy, Be loved, Have a great day and drink loads of water! :)
(I can wear jeans to work :) )
177.9 WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment