Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

p2D28

wow already day 28. I am a bit scared that when I get off this diet what the heck do I do? right around the corner. This is crazy. I need my coffee. its already Thursday. We are mid week. Wow. I wonder if I have lost anything.. I got sick and so I took a crap ton of echenacia so that this cold would go the hell away.
I feel so much better today. i only have 45 minutes to get ready :( But hey it's ok
I wonder if I lost any weight.
Cody hasn't lost any weight for these past few days. He is stalling. I think he should do the "apple a day". This is where you eat 6 apples throughout the day and drink a lot of water.
Today I am feeling so much better!! I tell you what I have seen people go through this diet and use the excuse that they got sick just so they can stop the diet.


171.4~!!!! its gonna be a great day!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment