Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

P2D22 sorry been a bit busy! :P

Sooooooooooo... Weight loss thus far is 20 lbs.

Hcg works. End of story.
I need to eat something now. I just ate some of those yam noodles with shrimp and some low sodium soy sauce and chili paste. I took some milk thistle so that the sodium is not too much and I end up with water weight tomorrow ha ha ha. I drank some fiber too so that would help. I feel like I am so full!!!

It's five and I am sleepy. I woke up about 12 hrs ago. I got only 5 hrs of sleep, but that is my own fault.
I'm going to drink some more water. at least 3 liters.
Any who today was a great weigh in....  176.4
I am at 176! when I get to 170 I'm going to flip out. HA HA HA. I just laugh since it's going to happen I'm just so excited!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment