Followers

About Me

My photo
I'm from Los Angeles and I have been over weight my whole life. Now as you keep reading soon I won't have to worry about it! :)
Powered by Blogger.
RSS

P2D25

Aloha this morning!
I have dropped some weight in yesterdays weigh in.... I was down to 173.9. I am very curious about what today's weigh in will be.

Weigh in today is 173.0!!!

that is 3 lbs in 2 days

I need to update a few things for Cody, he has lost 18 lbs in his first week. I bet he will lose about 30-35 by the end of this. He has 10 more lbs to go before he has reached his 100 lb milestone.
I know hitting my 100 lb milestone was huge. I didn't celebrate like I wanted to, that is O.K though.
I want to do something special for Cody for his.
I have not weighed in yet this morning. I've been told I could make some money from Google about my blogs.
My Aunt's first day of phase 2 is here. I'm so excited for her. This diet is not easy. If I could tell any one about this diet I would. I'm down (as of yesterday) 22.5 lbs.
If I saw a nice -1lb I would be so happy. I tried to eat tuna... all of it at once and I just could not choke it down.
blap!!!
I like tuna, it was just hard to eat it I am laughing at myself because I just tried to choke it down.

any way.... got some pics to share....



my clothes are so baggy : note to self..... WOO HOOOOOO!!!
I took the top picture on valentines day and the bottom one was yesterday :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment